On-Demand: The Data and Compliance Summit powered by hivera
On 23rd March 2021, hivera hosted the inaugural Data & Compliance Summit. During the event, attendees heard from some of the UK & Ireland’s leading voices on data risk and compliance; these included The Financial Conduct Authority, Bank of England. Starling Bank and Microsoft.
To watch the complete event back on-demand simply complete the form below.
Our on-demand playlist includes;
- Introduction and speaker session from Simon Cole, CEO of Automated Intelligence
- Panel Session: Transforming Data Collection – Simon Cole of Automated Intelligence moderates with Steve Green of the Financial Conduct Authority & Peter Eckley of the Bank of England.
- Speaker session: Ensuring data compliance across multiple jurisdictions – Fintan Byrne from CurrencyFair.com
- Speaker session: Transformation of financial services – Marcus Martinez of Microsoft
- Speaker session: Bringing unstructured data under control – Paul Hudson, hivera
- Speaker session: Building vs gardening – Jason Maude, Starling Bank
Access On-Demand: The Data and Compliance Summit powered by hivera
Thank you, your resource has opened in a new tab. If you do not see your resource please allow pop-ups or click the View Resource button above.View Resource